Dear Friends,
I believe most of you don't live in Canada, but if any of you could shed
some light on the review process, particularly as it pertains to Canada, I
would really appreciate it.

One of the Canadian friends wrote his autobiography, since he has been a
Baha'I for over 50 years, much of his bio contained stories about the Faith
and his experience in the Canadian community. He sent the finished
manuscript in for review over 8 months ago. While he received a note
acknowledging his submission several weeks later, he has not received any
hint as to how long he had to wait until the review was completed. A few
months ago, he wrote them asking how they were progressing. He never
received a reply. Since he is not a young man and is in poor health, he is
getting a bit anxious about getting it published. So I promised him I would
contact you in hopes of getting some information about the process.

Here are the specific questions:
I who actually does the reviewing?
2. How long does a non-scholarly review take on the average?
3. Do prominent Baha'I Scholars, (for example, Michael Sours, John Hatcher)
receive preference over novices in terms of review speed?
4. Should my friend keep inquiring into the progress of his review or
contact another administrative body?

Thank you for your help.
Sincerely,
Elainna