On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 10:47 PM, Rajeev J Sebastian <
rajeev.sebast...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you do your tests in Python, or whatever language the fresher
> knows? So far, we have not received a single resume mentioning Python.

I am a fresher, you won't believe I mention and promote python, though I am
advanced python novice.

http://github.com/kracekumar

> As for pay, we are willing to pay in return for exceptional work. We
> outsource a LOT and pay well for absorbing the responsibility and
> risk. But we have so far been unsuccessful in finding talented people,
> to whom we could pay equivalent to what we outsource.
>
> Question is, how much to pay? I guess this is not really an
> "answerable" question. Looking around at the "sweat factories" that
> surround us, we pay very well. There is also the tug of "Bangalore".
> >From the freshers point of view though, their friends making insane
> salaries at MNCs always make them dissatisfied. Any recommendations?

It depends on people. There are two type of people who behind MNC and
Quality of work.

People who learn python are passionate about programming, others learn java
and c# to get a job.

--
*
"Talk is cheap, show me the code" - Linus Torvalds