On 27 May 2015 at 17:48, Ramdas S <ram...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Noufal,
>
> I want to use this for setting up an interim SMTP server which based
> on certain rules should decide whether the mails need to go through
> the normal corporate server, or should go through an alternate SMTP
> server. This is primarily to reduce outbound spam as a result of some
> marketing campaigns running on side.
[...]

While I have no knowledge of Lamson, I would echo Noufal in
recommending something like postfix. Cannot go into details without
knowing more about your requirements, and anyway those would not be
germane to this list, but postfix's transport system is very flexible
in allowing mail redirection. IMHO, one should use the right tool for
the job at hand.

Regards.
Gora