So, I guess you have more than 6 courses on the fingerboard? You had some
"low tech" device for getting the g and g sharp (assuming a theorbo in a),
and perhaps also f and f sharp (if you have even 8 strings on
fingerboard?)? Or what? I suppose I did not get the idea at all!? Anyhow,
neither do I "see anything wrong" in any way of stringing your lutes...

Arto

On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 13:58:49 -0700 (PDT), Christopher Wilke
<chriswi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Sorry, no pictures, but I also made something for my theorbo last year.
In