I had heard several years ago that the transcription was to be
   published first. This I found quite strange and frustrating. Shouldn't
   the goal be to get the music in player's hands? Oh well...
   Sterling

   From: Arthur Ness <arthurjn...@verizon.net>
   To: sterling price <spiffys84...@yahoo.com>; baroque lute list
   <baroque-lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 5:56 AM
   Subject: [BAROQUE-LUTE] Re: Weiss Volume 9 Facsimile
     Hang on, Sterling!  You're in for a rough ride.
     The volume you are asking about is "in preparation."  It is
     miscellaneous pieces in facsimile, vol. 9 of the Saemtliche Werke
     ed. Tim Crawford, et al., which is Bd. 15 in a special series
     (Sonderreihe) in Das Erbe deutscher Musik (EdM) publ. Baerenreiter..
     The volume of corresponding transcriptions has already appeared as
   vol.
     10 (iM 16), 604 pp. costing nearly $US1000 (that's right, one
   thousand
     dollars).  One can expect that the facsimile will be similarly
     priced.  Charlotte had no choice but to purchase it for her library.
     It was a big hunk from her book budget.

   [1][1]https://www.baerenreiter.com/en/program/complete-editions-and-edi
   tio
     ns-of-selected-works/das-erbe-deutscher-musik/special-series/
     The contents of vol. 10 are  listed here, as well as an index to the
     complete edition:

   [2]http://www.uni-regensburg.de/Fakultaeten/phil_Fak_I/Musikwissenschaf
     t/EDM/EdM-Inhaltsverzeichnisse/EdM_Sonderreihe_016.pdf
     An important web page is Markus Lutz (and colleagues):
     [3]http://www.slweiss.de/index.php
     AJN.