Dear Ones,
   Please disregard request, as somebody already offered!A A  Thanks
   anyway!

   On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 7:17 PM, Edward Martin
   <[1]edvihuel...@gmail.com> wrote:

     A  A Dear Ones,
     A  A I am asking if anyone on this list has this CD, and if so, if
     you would
     A  A mind burning a copy of it.AA  I purchased this CD in 1995,
     after it was
     A  A released, and have had it for 20 years.AA  I listened to it a
     half year
     A  A ago, and would like to re-visit it, but alas, I cannot find
     it.AA  I do
     A  A have the jewel box and printed materials, but the CD itself is
     not in
     A  A the case, and I cleaned my library, but cannot find it.
     A  A I am asking if anyone is able and willing to make me a copy.AA
     I want
     A  A to re-purchase it, but it is sadly out of print, and I cannot
     locate a
     A  A copy anywhere in current venues, and I could also not find it
     used,
     A  A such as e-Bay.AA  If anyone knows of a source for this, please
     inform
     A  A me!
     A  A I know it is not legal to copy a copywritten CD, but I think it
     is
     A  A moral to do so, as I already paid for it, and cannot locate a
     new or
     A  A used copy.A
     A  A For anyone willing to do this, please write me privately, and I
     will
     A  A either pay you for your troubles, or perhaps send a copy of the
     new
     A  A acclaimed CD "Courante", French Baroque Lute Duets, featuring
     me and
     A  A Thomas Walker.
     A  A Thanks.
     A  A ed