From: Chris Frey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: barry-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 15:22:04 -0700
Subject: [Barry-devel] Website documentation update

Hi folks,

  This was way overdue.  The website has been rather out of date for a
  while now, but this has been remedied! :-)

  You can view the Barry documentation here:

   http://www.netdirect.ca/software/packages/barry/

   or

   http://barry.sourceforge.net/ (redirect)

  The source to these pages are now in CVS under doc/www, and the html
  will be included in the source tarball of the next release.  This is
  now the main spot for getting started with Barry.

  If you notice any mistakes or out of date information, you can send
  patches based on the CVS tree, and I'll update the website as necessary.

  Enjoy, and thanks for using Barry!

  - Chris