On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 03:44:41PM -0700, Robert Denton wrote:
> Hi folks, when there is a new beta ready for testing please let me
> know as I do not want to give up on barry just yet.  I am sure it is

Are you able to test CVS, or do you prefer tarballs / binary packages?
I'm close to a new release, and it would be great if CVS could get some
testing beforehand.

Take a look at the Requirements page and make sure your kernel is setup
correctly:
        http://www.netdirect.ca/software/packages/barry/requirements.php

- Chris