Hello,

Not sure this is the proper place to post but here is the thing. I
successfully installed barry on a laptop running Ubuntu Hardy Heron. I
own a BB Pearl 8100. The BB is recognized but when I launch Multisync to
sync my BB with evolution, the BB shuts down and restarts after a couple
of entries being synchronized causing Multisync to bug.

Let me know if you can help me identify the problem and of course, if
you should need more information.

Best regards,
PierC