On Sat, 28 Jun 2008, ashley willis wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Jun 2008, Chris Frey wrote:
>
>>  Wow, if you would, please submit these scripts.  I can put them
>>  under a contrib/ directory.  They sound very useful.
>
> sure. i've cleaned them up a bit as well as some documentation:
> http://www.venamous.net/perlprogs/perlbarry-0.1.tar.bz2
>
> i think i can figure out how to modify btool non-destructively to be
> able to be used with my tools, but i haven't gotten around to that
> yet.

if anyone has downloaded this already, download it again. i made a
non-destuctive patch which adds an "-n" option to btool to use the null
parser, and modified my programs to reflect this. it might not be an
ideal patch, as i don't really know what i'm doing, but it works afaict.

-ashley
--
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Eleanor Roosevelt