Hi.

Thankyou for your support.

Now I'm able to run the usbclient application without any alignment trap errors.
But when run the usbclient application it is giving error as follows.

Using PIN: 31e09657
Connecting to device channel with an empty password
Exception caught: Controller: requested mode not supported.

So please suggest me, what could be the problem for getting above error.

If mode has to be changed, how do we do it and what mode should be used when BB
connected to a ARM based device. We are trying to interact with an application
running on the blackberry.

Regards,
Naveen

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel