On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 09:49:45PM +0100, Nicolas wrote:
> No link with Barry.
>
> I'm interested in QNX port.
>
> Which QNX framework do you use ? pkgsrc ?
>
> I think to start a new project for my PlayBook device : a DLNA player.
> And I study how to port glib2, gupnp-* into the QNX system.

I'm curious about this too, but I'm not sure if it's better to wait
until February 17, which is the target date of PlayBook OS 2.0.

The new OS appears to allow for C++ programming on the device, and
even supports a number of open source libraries based on the new
NDK:

        http://blackberry.github.com/ndk/components.html

I'm assuming that this stuff is only available in the upcoming 2.0,
or am I wrong, and it's available now with existing 1.0?

- Chris