On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 10:55:55PM +0100, Nicolas wrote:
> Of course, it's for 2.0
>
> I use NDK and the OS 2.0 for developpers.

Thanks... then I wasn't just dreaming that. :-)

> But I'm surprised that there isn't DLNA player provided by RIM itself !
> I have read some rumors... but no more.

I hadn't heard of DLNA before now.  Interesting!  Sounds like Apple's
AirPlay, or whatever they all their video streaming features.  Yes,
that would indeed be useful on the PlayBook!

Would be nice if it was possible to broadcast from a PlayBook to an
Apple TV as well. :-)

- Chris