On 07/08/2012 21:42, Chris Frey wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 06, 2012 at 08:41:30PM +0200, Nicolas CARRIER wrote:
>> Hello,
>> Please find as an attachment the fifth fr.po file.
>> I still couldn't test it, because I wasn't able to compile Barry from
>> scratch.
>> I'm working on the last file, but it contains half of the strings to
>> translate :/
>> Not sure I will be able to finish this week...
>
> Thanks again for all your patches.  I've applied them all, and did a small
> bit of testing.  Looks pretty good to me... although some strings turn out
> to be a little long.  I don't know how flexible the translations could
> be in those situations.

I think there is a room for improvement in a lot of places.
In fact I'd like to achieve a entire translation to have a global overview
and detect common patterns.

I'll be doing a second pass, more precise, after the last .po is translated
which will take some time. Only 60% is translated so far. Then I think I'll
have some questions to post to the ml for certain unclear portions.

> Let me know if you continue to have build trouble.  It would be good to
> have you test the translations as well.

Yes, I'll look a solution for these problems, once a first draft of the last
translation is done. There is a lot of translations which need testing in
real condition.

> Also, if some strings are marked "fuzzy", please remove that tag if
> possible.  Fuzzy strings don't always come through in the final program,
> and the english version shows instead.  The fuzzy marker is generally
> there to show translators what needs work, since the last time the source
> code was changed.

Ok I though it was used to mark "unsure" translations. I will remove with
future corrections.

> Thanks,
> - Chris

Nicolas CARRIER - 6081 - 2ème centre