On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 01:15:38PM +0200, Nicolas CARRIER wrote:
> Hello,
> At last I could finish the general french translation, which you'll find
> attached.
> I've also ran make update-po to gain some time.

Thanks very much!  I've applied the patch.

In the meantime, I've added a -T option to the bio command line.  Here are
the 2 new fuzzy sections.  If you want to translate them via email,
I can update the .po files for you.

"   -T        Show only the names of the databases.\n"

"No name-only option in this mode"

> I still didn't manage to build barry for now but my internet connexion is
> slow and french riviera isn't propitious to intense debugging...
> I think I'll do some correction when I can test it in real condition.

Sounds good.  Enjoy the riviera :-)

- Chris