On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 02:17:25PM +0000, alberto.falz...@gmail.com wrote:
> Waiting for a Thunderbird/lightning plugin, which will be very
> appreciated,

Work on Barry has slowed to almost nothing, so there probably won't
be any new plugins in the near future, unfortunately.

> is there in meantime the possibility to export in .ical
> format the whole calendar and tasks archives of my blackberry, in
> order to import them in Thunderbird, instead of single records of
> them? Multi-selection of records seems not working.

Probably the easiest method is to export the Calendar database to MIME
format from the command line:

        bio -i device -d Calendar -o mime

That takes the device as input, select the Calendar database, and uses
MIME as output.

If you have a password set, add the -P option after the '-i device'
option.

        bio -i device -P MyPassword -d Calendar -o mime

- Chris