Hi Anthony,

I had two main problems with plugins:

1)
If a job hangs it is possible to start BASE without the jobManager:
startBase.php -m
after that one can start the jobManager with the option -R:
/usr/Databases/testbase/bin/jobManager.php -R

2)
the php-scripts in BASE are run under a linux shell. In my case some
scripts had windows-linebreaks and therefore did not run. (Ad that time
I developped some things on Windows...)

Axel