Greetings,

I'm trying to import an Agilent reporter. I successfully configured the
plugin, and BASE appears to recognize the format of the reporter when I
use the import 'wizard'. When I submit the import job, however, it just
hangs and never completes. I have tried doing this with and without a
job agent; it does not work either way. How do I troubleshoot this problem?

Thanks,

Matthew