Hello,

I was wondering why there is not an Experiment item importer, just like all
the other new importers?

I was hoping to use it to create a bunch of experiments which all contain
details of the same publication.  (Export all columns from list view of
"master" experiment, duplicate row N times, change names, import data again.)

Is there a technical reason, or did you not think there was a valid reason for
anyone to use it?

cheers,
Bob.