When I was trying all these new imports I always work in one project.
After importing the RasBioAssays, I simply select all rawbioassays in
that project and create an experiment from the tab. And you get all
rawbioassays automatically in that experiment.

If you have attached raw data files to your rawbioassays and are running
affymetrix you should be set to create a root bioassayset immediately.
No manual import is needed.

Jari