Hi,
I'd like to suggest to MEV Launcher developers to implement 2-3 fundamental
functionalities:

1. Log2 ratio transform
2. Average on reporters (or by other Annotation Fields)
3. Add the possibility to export raw data or formula columns also

These three missing options, I think, at the moment are limiting a lot the
usability of the plugin, still forcing the users to export data with the
classical BASEexporter (and then manipulating them, in some way, because they
don't fit MEV requirements).

This would be very helpful,

Thanks a lot,

Ax