Yepp, I found these requirements in plugin code and satisfied them with no effect whatsoever.

I turned on warnings and I got a list of plugin configurations for Raw data importer plugin (the generic one) complaining about unsuported raw data type (which is ok). No information about failures for plugins from Illumina package. Is it because they are non-configurable? Are they included in this search?

Pawel

Nicklas Nordborg wrote:
On 2010-02-24 13:05, Pawel Sztromwasser wrote:
Hi,

I don't get Illumina BEAD summary importer plugin as a choice of plugin
when I click Import button in experiment's details. Is there any
requirements that experiment has to fulfill so that plugin shows up in
its context? It pops up after clicking import button in details of a
rawbioassay (only if rba is of Illumina Bead Summary (IBS) rawdatatype)

BASE 2.13.1 / Illumina package v1.3

There are a several requirements. For example, data files must already
have been associated with the rawbioassays. Turn on the "Show warnings"
options in the BASE->Preferences->Plugins dialog. Then try the "Import"
button again. It should display some kind of message if the requirements
are not met.

/Nicklas