It works now. Thanks!

Nicklas Nordborg wrote:
On 2010-02-24 14:56, Pawel Sztromwasser wrote:
New clue: I don't get the BEAD Summary importer plugin on a plugins list
when I choose Experiment in the Items column. This means that the plugin
does not know that it is supposed to pop-up in experiment context. I get
another plugin from Illumina package on this list though: Illumina SNP
raw data importer.

Another weird thing I noticed is that all these plugins show version
pre1.1 (instead of 1.3 which they are). Could it be that something got
messed up during upgrade? We had this plugin installed and upgraded
since version 1.1 or even before...

I suggest that you re-install the plug-ins. The import from experiment
was added in version 1.2. You'll have to run through the installation
wizard to update the plug-ins. This didn't detect version changes before
BASE 2.12 so the information in the database is not correct if the
plug-ins were updated before that.

/Nicklas