Another bit of info.

If I interact with the server from within the container, e.g., connect to
the basex server using the basexclient, I can set and get options but they
are not reflected in the DBA app:

> open test-02
Database 'test-02' was not found.
[I then create test-02 using the DBA Web app to prove
I'm talking to the same server]
> open test-02
Database 'test-02' was opened in 0.68 ms.
> set chop false
CHOP: false
> get chop
CHOP: false

But if I refresh the page for test-02 in the DBA app, it still shows a
check for chop.

So something seems to be up with local options.

I verified that I can add data to the database itself.

Thanks,

E.
----
Eliot Kimber, Owner