Hi, I'm trying to use BBDB with Wanderlust.  I installed the latest melpa
version (20170129.2224), but couldn't get it to work.  I noticed that the README
at https://github.com/dmj/bbdbv3 says BBDB must be built with

`--with-wl-dir=DIR' specifies the path where Wanderlust can be found.
     Without this option the resulting BBDB build does not support WL.

Could this be the problem?  I don't think the melpa version does this.

Does the melpa version work with WL?  And if it does, are there any specific
instructions I could follow?  Thanks!