I assume you are waiting on the source forge site to be handed
over before doing more collaborative development.

May I suggest checking out some of the other collaborative, as
(IMHO) source forge has not only fallen behind, but has gotten
worse with their user interface changes.  LaunchPad is
excellent, at least from a user's perspective, and Savanna
manages emacs development.

Cheers,
Mark