Ted Zlatanov writes:
> On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 21:34:15 +0200 David Engster <d...@randomsample.de>
> wrote:
> DE> XEmacs is another matter, though. I attached the current logs for XEmacs
> DE> 21.4 and 21.5. Note that your 'PUSHPATH' eval doesn't work for XEmacs;
> DE> just use "-L .".
>
> DE> I can set up a buildbot, but this only makes sense if all of the builds
> DE> are working initially. So I'm afraid someone would have to volunteer to
> DE> fix the XEmacs stuff first. :-)
>
> Can you set it up just for GNU Emacs?  We'll add XEmacs when that's
> ready but for now I'd like to get any regular builds going.

A buildbot for BBDB is now running at

http://randomsample.de/bbdb-buildbot

In the compile log for emacs24 you'll find two warnings which should
probably be fixed. I'd then recommend to introduce a new Makefile rule
like 'fail-on-warn' which should byte-compile with
byte-compile-error-on-warn set to 't'.

Mails are send on failed builds to Roland and Ted.

-David