"Roland Winkler" <wink...@gnu.org> writes:

> On Sun Nov 20 2011 Philipp Moeller wrote:
>> So for now it is just looking at source and figuring things out.
>
> I am sorry, the updates in BBDB v3 are still work in progress.
> The code itself is already fairly mature by now, but the rest
> (documentation and installation support) is stil lacking behind.
>
> Volunteers welcome  :-)

Where would I find the source of the manual, i.e. the texinfo file? The
git repo doesn't seem to contain the manual. The best I was able to find
was at sourceforge
(http://bbdb.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/bbdb/bbdb/texinfo/bbdb.texinfo?revision=1.59)
although I'm not sure how up-to-date this is.

Thanks
Christian

--
Christian Egli