If you go to https://savannah.nongnu.org/git/?group=bbdb (where it
references the bbdb-git that contains V3, there is a reference to
browse the sources repository which) leads you to:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/bbdb.git

Given the dates of the changes, it appears to be where V3 is being
developed.

Marc

* Leo <sdl....@gmail.com> [2012-04-06 16:28:32 +0800]:

> On 2012-04-06 14:41 +0800, Sriram ET. wrote:
> > Is there a public view of Roland's tree available somewhere?
>
> I have been pulling from git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/bbdb.git
>
> Leo

Bye for now
Marc
---
Wherever you go, there you are
Your luggage, however, is another matter.