I set bbdb-message-all-addresses to t so that I see both the sender of a
message and all the CC recipients.
However, when I hit ";", I want to edit the notes of the _sender_ only
(and it did work like that until recently),
not of all the other recipients
(as I just noticed actually happens now).

This is an unfortunate change in behavior, although, yes, this new
behavior could be desirable and it makes sense to enable it on, say,
"C-u ;".

Since this has been discussed recently, I might be missing something,
I am sorry if this is the case.
Please remind me how to get the original behavior.
Thanks.

--
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on Ubuntu 12.04 (precise) X 11.0.11103000
http://www.childpsy.net/ http://www.PetitionOnline.com/tap12009/