Since switching to bbdb3, I get the following error message :

run-hooks: Autoloading failed to define function bbdb-define-all-aliases

because of some hooks I have lying around in .gnus.el

(add-hook 'mail-setup-hook 'bbdb-define-all-aliases)
(add-hook 'message-setup-hook 'bbdb-define-all-aliases)

and I can't use the mail-alias fields I have defined as the To: Field in
gnus.

I'm having the same problem with bbdb-insinuate-message when replying
to/forwarding a message or editing a draft : the text from the original
message isn't copied.

How can I fix it ?

Julien.