I just realized that I switched first and last names in my bbdb
recordsĀ : I used to use the first field for the last name... Is there an
easy way to make the switch back on a record, something like a
bbdb-switch-first-last-nameĀ ?

Also, how to tell where the first name ends and where the last name
starts when there are spaces in the fields (like John Jack Mc
Something) ? It seems that bbdb-create prompts for a complete name (both
first and last names)

Julien.