> * Roland Winkler <jvax...@tah.bet> [2012-10-16 16:34:44 -0500]:
>
> On Tue Oct 16 2012 Sam Steingold wrote:
>> In gnus gmane.science.biology.informatics.conductor summary, the message
>> From: "Sam [guest]" <gu...@bioconductor.org>
>> is marked as sent my a known user and *BBDB* shows
>>
>> Sam Robb
>>                mail: sam.r...@timesys.com, sam.r...@timesys.com
>
> Do you have some reproducible recipe?  By now, I've seen three or
> four such messages from you, where you complained about odd behavior
> of BBDB, but you never provided a reproducible recipe.

I understand your frustration, but what kind of "reproducible recipe"
can I offer you?
Give you my gmail password + my whole bbdb? :-)

I thought that a combination of the From line and the bbdb record should
suffice.
If it is not, please tell me how to debug this: e.g., what functions are
called to match the From line to a bbdb record.

thanks!

--
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on Ubuntu 12.04 (precise) X 11.0.11103000
http://www.childpsy.net/ http://dhimmi.com http://iris.org.il http://ffii.org