Hello Eric,

On 2015-12-21 21:37, Eric Abrahamsen <e...@ericabrahamsen.net> writes:

> BBDB checks current modes against the bbdb-muda-mode-alist variable,
> which you should be able to add to. It comes with (mu4e mu4e-view-mode)
> in there, maybe you can add something like (mu4e-message-mode
> message-mode) to the list and see if that works? I haven't looked
> exactly at how that variable is queried, but I'll bet you can trick BBDB
> into letting it pass.

Thank you very much for the suggestion. Here is what I added to my
configuration to make things work:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
(add-to-list 'bbdb-mua-mode-alist '(message mu4e-compose-mode))
#+end_src

Best,

Alan

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7
Athmospheric CO₂ (Updated December 13, 2015, Mauna Loa Obs.): 401.31 ppm