On 2015-12-22 09:42, Igor Sosa Mayor <joseleopoldo1...@gmail.com> writes:

>> Thank you very much for the suggestion. Here is what I added to my
>> configuration to make things work:
>>
>> #+begin_src emacs-lisp
>> (add-to-list 'bbdb-mua-mode-alist '(message mu4e-compose-mode))
>> #+end_src
>
> finally which is the exact and whole configuration to make bbdb work
> with mu4e? Could you please send yours?

I just added this line. From before, I had this:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
(bbdb-initialize 'gnus 'message)
(bbdb-mua-auto-update-init 'gnus 'message)
#+end_src

Note that it does not let mu4e use bbdb, it only makes sure there are no
errors that prevent me from sending mail with mu4e.

Alan

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7
Athmospheric CO₂ (Updated December 13, 2015, Mauna Loa Obs.): 401.31 ppm