On Tue Jun 7 2016 Vincent Belaïche wrote:
> Here is attached a patch for printout to be in another language
> than English.
>
> BTW, the 'P' keymap is no longer active for bbdb-print. Any plan
> to resurrect it or make some other mapping ?

I have a (so far incomplete) re-write of bbdb-print based on the
idea that the bbdb records should be written to a (La)TeX file using
some generic LaTeX commands for the fields of each record (like
\name{first}{last}, \phone{label}{number}, etc)

Then one can more easily define new LaTeX classes (or even style
files to be used with any other LaTeX class files) which (re)define
these LaTeX commands.

I hope I can complete this not too far in the future.