Brian J. Mc Hugh wrote:
> Hi Larry,
>
> I just did a clean install and have the same problem you help me solve
> before.
>
> DIdn't you recommend that I issue:
>
>    sudo modprobe b43?

I don't remember the circumstances; however, your driver b43 is
already loaded and this command would do nothing.

There is a possibility that your board suffers from a Bluetooth
coexistence problem as does one other 4318. The only way to tell would
be to rewrite the SPROM data. As I read the code, the btcoex module
parameter does not accomplish the same thing.

If you want to try that approach and are not using Bluetooth on that
computer, do the following commands:

SSB_SPROM=$(find /sys/devices -name ssb_sprom)
echo $SSB_SPROM
sudo cat $SSB_SPROM > ssb_sprom_copy

The echo command should list only a single line. If it does, E-mail me
the file ssb_sprom_copy, and I will modify it and mail it back.

BTW, I have been following the thread with Gabor. It is bad form to
open a second interchange on the same problem.

Larry