Rafał Miłecki wrote:
> Stefanik is there change you find some time to finish calibration
> part before .32 merge window? Don't want to rush you, you already
> have done great work, just would like to know.

Developers can (and they should) react very badly to questions like
this. Many times I do, I have no idea about Stefanik.

Asking for progress like this is, in fact, precisely trying to rush
development. You would like this work to be finished already, and if
you have to wait, ok, but you want it as soon as possible, because
you want to use it. At the very least you want to know when it will
be finished.

Remember that there is NO WARRANTY, no guarantees for delivery dates,
no nothing. The code is not even guaranteed to work! If it does work,
it's really a success. I think you know this.

In the open source world, when someone needs something, they help
create it, and it is done when it is done. Not everyone can help with
programming, but there are other tasks as well. And donations always
help of course! I think you know this too.

Just a friendly reminder.

Kind regards

//Peter