Not at all. If it was any frequency from the spectrum
then the several experts from several american universities
that have been to Moscow to investigate the matter would
have  found. Also the protection installed in the embassy
was almost like a Faraday cage and did not resolve either.
My guess is that the commies were working on scalar waves
which is something totally different than any other frequency
already known.
Donīt forget that all the writtings from Tesla were taken into the USSR
by a relative of him which by the way was as red as a ripe watermelon
( the pulp not the skin ).

Jose

-----