At 12:03 PM 11/13/2002 -0500, Allen wrote:
It would be great if others have similar programs and we could get some synergy going with our materials.

Also, as I'm sure most already know, there is a "market" for web-based education in this country and around the world. If we had a short web-based educational program,

Just a sec. We already did that. The oregonbd.org site has our six week intro course posted in its entirety -- and it's free. I tried to include summaries of the various points of view, it's based on experiences from a human-interface class, we are slowing adding second-level material. Comments for others have always been welcome. What more do you want?

David Robison