Just a sec. We already did that. The oregonbd.org site has our six week intro course posted in its entirety -- and it's free. I tried to include summaries of the various points of view, it's based on experiences from a human-interface class, we are slowing adding second-level material. Comments for others have always been welcome. What more do you want?
What we want, Dave, is to get many, many people interested in biodynamically grown food because of it's quality and it's superior taste and the restorative nature of this sort of agriculture. What we want to do is alert people to HOW LITTLE federal organic standards are actually providing them, if theyk, lie we, believe that food is your best medicine and your truest connection to the universe.

Your group is doing a GREAT job on the HOW, but we've got to get out to EVERYONE with the WHY.

The reference to the web-based program was a reference to a program that is actually BROADCAST to an AUDIENCE, not just lying on the web, waiting for the perfect searcher to stumble upon it.

We all know your group is a good group. Hell, even the BEEDY himself has thrown in with you, has he not?

Looking to work together,

-Allan