Hi all

Have finally lifted my head from finals and presentations.  How I went is
still unsure, the soils paper was 3 hours and no easy task, especially the
nutrition programs.  I'd like to say thanks to all of you, this link has
been a large part of my learning, and a wonderful connection through a year
which has been mostly conventional methods.  My BD units begin next year.

Our last task of the year was to reflect on capability 7 'To have personal
values, beliefs and ethics necessary for a sustainable and healthy planet'.
There are 9 capabilities in total, set out by the uni.  These capabilities
must be met before an eco ag student can graduate. A great way to finish the
year, and reflect along with witnessing the transformation over the years,
as it was taped.

Now to do some trial plots of various soils and also some mulches and attend
some workshops, such as Stoneage Farming and radionics.  How was it Tony,
are you practising your dowsing?

Thanks again
L&L
Liz