----- Original Message -----
From: "Lloyd Charles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2002 3:49 PM
Subject: Re: What is Magic?

> We farm 2300 acres in southern Australia and are, like you, in the middle
of trying to
> convert away from chemicals.

Dear Lloyd-
I have been gone for a few days but wanted to thank you for your comments.
I also wanted to ask you where in southern Australia you were.  My husband
is going on what I call his "walkabout" on Nov 30, and coming to look at
your country.  He is gathering info and wants to be able to consider moving
our operation there.  He is heartily fed up with our government programs,
and the whole system here and says the exchange rate encourages a move your
direction.  So, am wondering if there might be any way he could visit with
you while he is there?  If so, please email me and we can set up some way to
visit about it.

> I am not usually one for quoting "Steiner said" but he did say " the
> BENEFITS of the biodynamic preparations should be made available as
quickly
> as possible to the largest possible areas of the entire earth" - to me the
> major benefits are the regenerative forces contained in the preps and I
> choose to put those forces out over my land with a field broadcaster - at
> least that gets done -

> Cheers - and keep posting
> Lloyd Charles

Yes-  We have 4 of Hugh Lovell's broadcasters on the farm.  But I thought
using the preps in the teas would be a great way to have them enhance each
other.  We love our tea!  By the way, there is alot of talk about e coli in
the teas, etc.  We use vermicompost in our brewing process. It is beautiful
stuff and tests well.  I have no idea if e coli issues are involved here,
but it seems to really work well for the tea.
Once again, thanks so much for your thoughts.  This is a wonderful site to
follow, but it is a bit overwhelming at times!

Best Regards-
Michelle Wendell