Lloyd -

You explained the situation in so much greater detail,
and based on what you've explained, I'm in agreement
that the chroma comparison may not be that helpful.

The comment that chromas are an intellectual curiosity
was apparently in reference to this specific comparison.

Well, BD is a premier humus management system so I
thought I'd add a few words on chromas, as chromas are
a central tool in humus management evalutation.

In the spirit of chromas, we can do more in BD
education to explain them and use them.

Barrel compost, or CPP, is something that BD has to
offer organic farmers and sustainable agriculture on
a much wider scale, by the way.  There are different
ways to tweak the recipe and make special cultures.
In India, CPP is getting wider and wider attention
among farmers far and wide.

Have you seen the Wiki over at Larry London's
web page. It occurs to me that BD education could
be matched to a BiodynamicsWiki; i.e., it would allow
the uploading of images, scanned soil test reports,
articles, and such, in a web-based open source collection.

See:
PermacultureWiki
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/index.php

See:
CompostWiki || Sub-category at PermacultureWiki
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/index.php/Composting

Here's a compost tea brewer jpg I uploaded one
day, as a Wiki test.
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/pcwikiufu/compost-tea-ca1.jpg

Well, sometimes I see a topic and add on resources
to expand the story.

So let's see where this story goes next, when somebody
else adds a chapter.

Peace,
Steve Diver