Hi All,
I just read an interesting article in the Winter issue of the Newsleaf - the BACA journal, by Brian Keats about radionics. Many will know him as the author of the Antipodean Astro calendar. He puts forward some of the points I and others have made about radionics and BD, but much more eloquently, and more as well. It also has a response from Hugh Lovell. Cheryl Kemp (editor) may allow the text to be reproduced here for those who don't receive Newsleaf.

Brian is not directly arguing against radionics as such but is asking questions practitioners need to ask. (They may have asked themselves these questions and even have satisfactory answers. But they haven't been presented here on BDNow as far as I can tell)
Questions like
How is self-deception avoided?
What is the price to be paid for the ease that it offers? Moral questions, labelling questions and more.

Worthy a read if you are following this thread.

--
Graeme Gerrard