I have one more question related to the module - 'Spreadsheet-ParseExcel'

I want to extract the default header names of the excel sheet.

So basically I am looking for a method to extract the column names whose
default values are 'A', 'B', 'C', 'D' etc.
Thus I am looking for a function which would return list of all the column
names. By default it would return A, B, C so and so forth. Or it will return
the column names that are actually set.

I hope I am clear on this. :)

Cheers,
Parag