From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 2:06 PM
To: beginners@perl.org
Subject: square symbol at end of each line

Hi,
I have perl/tk application, where it fetches the data over the internet and
displays it in a ROText widget.
Everything works but in the output there is a square *like* symbol printed
at the end of each line too. I can not copy and paste the symbol either.
I donot understand if it is a perl or tk that I have to look for solution?
Any ideas? as why it is happening and How to take care of it ?
Thanks.