Hello Suzan,

Suzan wrote:

One graphical package manager is present for Debian.
That is 'synaptic'.
Synaptic is only the package installer, not Debian installer. I mean synaptic doesn't install Debian in your box. Once you have Debian in your box, it lets you select the packages (downloaded from repository list) and install them. The best part of Synaptic is: It find all the dependencys of the package/software you want to install and install them without letting you know. This is really great! Redhat also has Synaptic, but it doesn't work as it should.

Do you have any future thought about Debian-Bengali
Localisation?

We only have plans, but not working translator. That is why our plans takes time to become active. As you may noticed that Jamil asked about Gaim 3 days back, but no one respond yet. :(

Though still Debian doesn't have graphical
control-panel and installer.

I don't know what do you mean by control-panel!!! If you use Debian with KDE then you'll get KDE's graphical control panel and all the Gnome control stuff is there too. Ya, there is no GUI installer, but I like the way it works. Installation is very simple.

But we can translate
the debian-installer for future. bcos debian-installer
can be in graphical mode using gtk-frontend. See this
link http://wiki.debian.net/?DebianInstallerGUI and https://debian.polito.it/downloads/d-i_gtk_snapshots_nonlatin/

Hey, they are saying this since 2 years back. But I didn't see any progress on this.

Please any one start this project.
If none then I'll be the only translator of that
project.
Sujan, if you can work then please continue with it. Me and Jamil are with you all the time to guide you. Both of us are very busy with other projects, so you have to work alone. Salahuddin 66 may help you as he is a big Debian fan.

Stay good. Keep smiling.
Why windows when we have doors!
Why smile, when we can laugh!! ;)

Omi