Here is time and location details:

Date: June 23 (Monday), 2008
Time: 1:30 PM
Location: At my Parents House

Address:
Professor Khandakar Khairul Islam
Nandanpur,
Upozila - Gopalpur,
Zila - Tangail

By Air:
As there is no Airport in Tangail district, so you have to use your plane on
your own risk. Because you may not be able find any suitable place for
landing.

By Train:
Go to Tangail (Beside Jamuna Bridge) from Dhaka with any suitable train. I
don't know the schedule. Then go to Gopalpur by any bus or car.

By Bus:
Go to Mohakhali Tangail Bus Stand. There are lots of bus of Gopalpur. You
can go to Gopalpur using those bus. Or you can go Tangail using any other
bus. There are lots bus of Gopalpur at Tangail Bus Stand. Then try to find
any Bus to Gopalpur from Tangail.

By Car:
If you go by car from anywhere of Bangladesh, go to Gopalpur Bus stand. Our
home is 5 mins far from Gopalpur Bus Stand. You can just call me or you can
ask anyone "Where is Prof. Khairul Islam's House?"

By Boat:
There is no way to go by boat. :-)

Hope all of you will enjoy.
Pray for us.