Rusty C and Good Company

I will not debate this subject any longer on the L as it has been done
hundreds of times.

But if I read what you wrote correctly  we would have to eliminate all
bloodlines from the Gene Pool as you will never find a blood line that has
not had a health problem of some kind or another..

Prior to a breeding we did 5 years ago this March when our Red Berner "
Eaglecaps Hunt For Red October "was born " 2nd breeding of the two"  there
were Red Bernese born in the late 60's or early 70's. the proper dates
escape me right now.  Those bloodlines where in the pedigrees of our stud,
12 generations back, 9 generations back on the bitch, should we have not
bred those dogs for fear of getting a Red Berner. I think not!!!!!!!

This is all I have to say on this thread.

Ray Burgett

Ray & Pat Burgett Eaglecap Bernese
Talee,Lexi,Boomer,Bell & Max
www.goodbernerfood.com